Photo provided by Liberty Athletics
(24) Liberty 35 New Mexico State 31
• These two teams played earlier in the season and the Flames won 33-17. In that game Liberty won the turnover battle 3-1. New Mexico State has been playing very well since that game including an upset win over former LU HC Hugh Freeze and Auburn. Liberty has one of the top QBs in College Football in Kaidon Salter and RB Quinton Cooley has been outstanding. Diego Pavia is a leader at QB for New Mexico State and I like NMSU to cover the 11 point spread, LU moves to 13-0 though and wins the Conference USA Championship.
Pac 12 Championship
(5) Oregon 38 (3) Washington 24
• These two played earlier this season and Washington won 36-33 at home. Since that game Washington is 6-0 but all six games are by 10 or less. They struggled vs a bad Arizona State team and only won by nine vs Stanford. Oregon is 6-0 since losing to Washington but they’ve looked very impressive in most of those games. I believe the Ducks are the more complete team and will actually win this game vs undefeated Washington by two TDs.
Toledo 27 Miami OH 13
• Toledo finished the regular season 11-1 and beat Miami 21-17 earlier in the season. In that game the Redhawks had QB Brett Gabbert who is no longer playing due to injury. Without Gabbert I believe the Rockets are a much better team and win this game by double digits.
Big 12 Championship
(7) Texas 38 (18) Oklahoma State 21
• The Longhorns and Cowboys didn’t play each other in the regular season and this will be the last time they face off as Big 12 opponents. Texas is the better team overall and on Defense but the Cowboys have played spectacular since Ollie Gordon II took over as RB1. I feel confident in my prediction and dont see anyway the Longhorns lose this game. My biggest question is whether the Cowboys can keep it close or not.
Mountain West Championship
Boise State 38 UNLV 31
• UNLV has had an incredible season going 9-3 so far but they stumbled last week vs San Jose State. Boise State has had a disappointing season by their standards going 7-5 and they fired Head Coach Andy Avalos. Ashton Jeanty is the best player in the game in my opinion and if Boise State feeds him the ball I believe they can win this game and cover ATS.
Troy 31 Appalachian State 28
• Appalachian State has been playing phenomenal under QB Joey Aguilar and he’s a player I’m looking forward to watching again next season. Troy has a fantastic defense and they’re also capable of putting up points on Offense. I believe the Trojans are the better team here and get a close win.
(1) Georgia 30 (8) Alabama 21
• Alabama won by a miracle last week vs Auburn who the previous week was blown out by New Mexico State. Georgia also struggled vs Auburn but they didn’t need to pull out a miracle to win. Brock Bowers will be back for this game and he always steps up in big moments. This will be the toughest secondary Jalen Milroe has played and the toughest pass rush Carson Beck has faced. Alabama will need to pressure Beck and force turnovers if they want to win this game. Georgia has the better team and more complete and I see them winning and covering.
(22) Tulane 24 SMU 17
• I was really looking forward to this game but now with Preston Stone out I will pick Tulane to win. Stone had been incredible for SMU all season and it’s a massive loss for the Mustangs. Michael Pratt led the Green Wave to a win vs UTSA last week and I expect him to lead Tulane to an AAC Championship on Saturday.
(14) Louisville 23 (4) Florida State 20
• I’ve been picking FSU all season and the Jordan Travis injury was a travesty because I really liked them to win the ACC Championship with him at QB. I don’t trust Tate Rodemaker even though he has the weapons to succeed and I have much more trust in the experienced Jack Plummer. FSU could very well win this game and if they do they’re most certainly going to the CFB Playoff but I like Louisville to get the upset.
Big Ten Championship
(2) Michigan 27 (16) Iowa 3
• This game could be 27-3, 45-2 or 24-9. I believe Michigan gets up by 21 or 24 and takes their foot off the gas in the second half with a comfortable lead. Even if Michigan takes their foot off the gas I don’t believe Iowa and Deacon Hill are capable of scoring a TD. Michigan wins and covers ATS.
FREE PICKS ATS 💰🔥