Oregon State will have an opportunity today to break a losing streak for the conference. The Beavers will take on a short-handed Florida Gator team as the Gator’s starting QB Anthony Richardson opted out for the NFL. If Oregon State cannot get the job done, Washington State will also have an opportunity later today. It’s insane to think that a whole conference has not won a bowl game in 1,081 days. While the PAC 12 had a ton of teams opt out due to COVID since the 2020 season, they still have had their chances. So let’s take a look at what the PAC 12 has been doing for 1,081 days. UPDATE: Oregon State defeated Florida today in the Las Vegas Bowl 30-3. The Streak is over!
PAC 12 Teams in Bowl Games
– Oregon State 13 Utah State 24 (Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl)
– Oregon 32 Oklahoma 47 (Holiday Bowl)
– Arizona State 13 Wisconsin 20 (Las Vegas Bowl)
– Washington State 21 Central Michigan 24 (Sun Bowl)
– Utah 45 Ohio State 48 (Rose Bowl
– Colorado 23 Texas 45 (Alamo Bowl)
– Oregon 17 Iowa State 34 (Fiesta Bowl)
Last Win January 1, 2020
– Rose Bowl Oregon 28 Wisconsin 27
Want to talk more about this topic? Consider joining the Fifth Quarter Message Board that has 500+ Active Members! Want to check out more of Fifth Quarter, check out our homepage for more content. Do you think the PAC 12 breaks the losing streak today? If not they will have a few more times this bowl season to make it happen. We would love to have your opinion on our forums! Come join us today!