The week one NFL season has finally wrapped up and many of us were able to enjoy our Noles with a peace of mind. With Florida State on a 20 day break from not having to play a game, we could focus on how former players were doing. If you didn’t know there are currently 41 Noles playing at the highest professional level. In terms of former players, Florida State is in the top five of putting kids in the NFL. So go ahead and check the list of Noles in the NFL
- Original Formatting to the article goes to Dakota Meyer of Tomahawk Nation
- List of former Noles currently active in the NFL
Atlanta Falcons (23-17 win over Chicago)
- Devonta Freeman, RB: Rushed for 37 yards and a touchdown. Also caught two passes for two yards.
.@DevontaFreeman is IN!
— NFL (@NFL) September 10, 2017
Buffalo Bills (21-12 win over the New York Jets)
- Nick O’Leary, TE: Recorded one catch for 22 yards.
Carolina Panthers (23-3 win over San Francisco)
- Kelvin Benjamin, WR: Caught one pass for 25 yards.
- Graham Gano, K: Hit a perfect 3/3 on field goals with a long of 39-yards and was 2/2 on extra points as well.
Chicago Bears (17-23 loss to Atlanta)
- Eddie Goldman, DT: Had one tackle and one QB hit.
- Christian Jones, LB: Recorded one tackle.
Cleveland Browns (18-21 loss to Pittsburgh)
- Roderick Johnson, OT: Did not play.
Denver Broncos (play Monday night against the Los Angeles Chargers)
- DeMarcus Walker, DE: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Menelik Watson, OT: Started at right tackle.
Jacksonville Jaguars (26-7 win over Houston)
- Rashad Greene, WR: Placed on Injured Reserve.
- Jalen Ramsey, CB: Contributed three tackles and three pass deflections.
- Telvin Smith, LB: Totaled two tackles and a pass deflection. He nearly had a fumble recovery for a touchdown, but the play was ruled an incomplete pass.
TOUCHDOWN TELVIN SMITH!
…but it was called back pic.twitter.com/gBsImFqUPm
— Singleshot ⚾ (@Singleshot25) September 10, 2017
Kansas City Chiefs (42-27 win over New England)
- Cam Erving, OT: Did not play.
- Terrance Smith, LB: Played on special teams.
Los Angeles Rams (46-9 win over Indianapolis)
- Lamarcus Joyner, CB: Recorded four tackles, two deflections, and an interception that he returned for a touchdown.
Lamarcus Joyner to the HOUSE!
— NFL (@NFL) September 10, 2017
Miami Dolphins (Game against Tampa Bay postponed due to Hurricane Irma)
- Lawrence Timmons, LB: N/A
Minnesota Vikings (play Monday night against New Orleans)
- Dalvin Cook, RB: Rushed 22 times for 127 yards in his debut, breaking Adrian Peterson’s rookie opening-game rushing record for the Vikings. Also caught three passes for 10 yards.
- Xavier Rhodes, CB: Recorded four tackles.
Welcome to the NFL, @dalvincook!
— NFL (@NFL) September 12, 2017
New Orleans Saints (play Monday night against Minnesota)
- P.J. Williams, CB: Was second on the team with eight tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss.
New York Giants (3-19 loss to Dallas)
- Bobby Hart, OT: Started at right tackle.
New York Jets (12-21 loss to Buffalo)
- Terrence Brooks, S: Rotated at safety and recorded two tackles.
Oakland Raiders (26-16 win over Tennessee)
- Mario Edwards Jr., DE: Recorded three tackles, 0.5 sacks and a QB hit.
- Rodney Hudson, C: Started at center.
- Sebastian Janikowski, K: Placed on Injured Reserve.
- EJ Manuel, QB: Did not play.
Philadelphia Eagles (30-17 win over Washington)
- Nigel Bradham, LB: Recorded four tackles and one QB hit.
- Ronald Darby, CB: Had one tackle before leaving with an ankle injury.
- Timmy Jernigan, DT: Recorded two tackles, one sack and a QB hit.
- Patrick Robinson, CB: Had four tackles.
There’s the offseason acquisition Timmy Jernigan, swim move and big hit on Cousins for the sack pic.twitter.com/aDzs8HPWSx
— The Bitter Birds (@AdrianFedkiw) September 10, 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers (21-18 win over Cleveland)
- Vince Williams, LB: Rotated at linebacker and contributed five tackles.
San Francisco 49ers (3-23 loss to Carolina)
- Tank Carradine, DE: Totaled one tackle.
- Dekoda Watson, LB: Contributed one tackle.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Game against Miami postponed due to Hurricane Irma)
- Javien Elliott, DB: N/A
- Garrison Sanborn, LS: N/A
- Jameis Winston, QB: N/A
Washington Redskins (17-30 loss to Philadelphia)
- Dustin Hopkins, K: Hit a 33-yard field goal and was 2/2 on extra points.
- Chris Thompson, RB: Rushed three times for four yards, but also caught four passes for 52 yards and a touchdown.